Prepare for the Easter Feast!

Discussion in 'News' started by Naxdy, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Naxdy

Naxdy That Guy
    Staff Member

Hey all,

I realize I'm a bit late to the party with this as I was sick over last weekend. But that doesn't mean we can't celebrate at all!

Starting this Friday (April 6th), you will be able to participate in HCMCPVP's Easter Feast event, and win up to 5,000 credits! The total prize pool is going to be 12,000 credits for everyone who participates, more details on that below!

From April 6th all the way through April 30th, you will be able to collect Easter Eggs on both Survival and Dungeons, which will count towards your event score. After April 30th, the top 10 players with the highest event scores will be rewarded as follows:
    • Top 1: 5,000 credits
    • Top 2: 2,500 credits
    • Top 3: 1,000 credits
    • Top 4-10: 500 credits
    How to get these eggs?

On Mythic Survival, the following new item will be added temporarily:
    • Easter Egg: New rare item. Right Click: Add 10 credits to your account. Increase your event score by 1. Visit http://hcmcpvp.com/leaderboards for more info.
    On Dungeons, killing any monster in /attack mode has a chance to award you with an easter egg, which will automatically add 10 credits to your account and increase your event score by 1.

Note that the chances of obtaining an easter egg in both modes is very similar, so it doesn't matter which one you prefer playing.

Once the event is live, the leaderboards will display a separate ranking for event scores, so look out for that!

See you on the servers!